1.4.10

The chance is this might never catch on



I spent a good amount of time thinking of some witty way of starting this whole thing off. A manifesto of the creative class? A tirade about what's been lost in our culture? And while I'm trippin' on our potential come up, I stumble across this picture of a night in the California foothills with the crew. Nothing even moderately crazy went down, probably a night I would not have been able to recall were it not for this picture. But seeing it made me remember that this whole thing began with a few friends in a place where we could create, share and showcase freely. That's what TwentyTwelve Art will showcase so long as we exist. To quote Grouch: "The chance is this shit might never catch on/But my friends like my songs and I like my songs/Life-long endeavors for the pleasure."